A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

I would like to go to Marruecos, specifically to Chefchaouen because it is a beautiful city, historically recognize for having houses painted of blue and my favourite color ir blue.

I like the color blue. All my clothes are blue and my dream is take a photograph in this place. 
I know very little about this country. Many locals also speak Spanish and that is advantage because i dont speak fluent English.   

This is a place is very chauvinist where women have few political and social rigths. Marruecos is a Muslim country therefore I should like to go holidays to Chefchaouen for only a short time, because I would not like to live in a country so different and extremely chauvinist.

When I will be there I will take a lot pictures around the city and write about local customs. I would also like to visit its beaches and historical monuments for example La Medina and Casba.

I hope make our dream to travel there. 


Comentarios

  1. I also want to visit that city!! I think it's great that everything is blue.
    We could go together ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

MY FAVORITE MOVIE / TV SERIES

SUMMER PLANS