YOUR FAVORITE BOOK

When I was little I liked to read text-books for school and books of every type but when I entered this university, I stopped having time and my desire to read was gone. For this reason I read my favorite book when I was in school and is entitled “Cien años de soledad” or  “One Hundred Years of Solitude”  by the Colombian writer Gabriel García Márquez.


I have two favorite writers. Gabriel García Márquez is one of them, he was also a journalist and won the Nobel Prize for literature. J.K rowling is another one of my favorite writers for sentimental reasons because with Harry Potter I learned to love books. I also value her history of effort because she began writing the story of Harry Potter on a coffee shop napkin and is currently known worldwide.

I don't know if I could classify the books I like, but I like when they make me think about a specific topic, for example "A happy world", “1984” and “Blindness” are dystopian books that produce reflections on today's society.

I don't remember very well what was the last book I read because in university I read many more articles than books but one of the last ones I remember is “Crónica Roja” by Chilean author and journalist Rodrigo Fluxá. His books and writings are very captivating, he also studied in this same place and that is much more interesting.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

MY FAVORITE MOVIE / TV SERIES

SUMMER PLANS