POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

When I get my journalist degree I would like to do postgraduate studies at the Alberto Hurtado University. I want to take a Diploma in Nonfiction Narrative Writing, this postgraduate delivers advanced tools for nonfiction narrative writing, such as biographies, journalistic reports, essays and chronicle.

This course interests me a lot since it would serve me for what I want to do the rest of my life, write nonfiction narrative texts.

This postgraduate course is held in Santiago de Chile, although I have not ruled out taking another course outside the country because it must be a very enriching experience, knowing other cultures for as long as I keep studying but I have not investigated the courses that exist abroad.

The Diploma of Nonfiction Narrative Writing is done in the Faculty of Social Sciences in person and also through video calls between tutors and students.

The course is focused on journalists, fiction writers, graduates in careers and programs of social sciences, humanistic, scientific and any previous training.

In the course students raise a topic for their research and subsequent publication that will be guided by an editor during the development of the entire course.

The diploma is made up of great professionals like Alberto Arellano, CIPER journalist and Juan Cristóbal Peña Director of the School of Journalism at the Universidad Alberto Hurtado.



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Universidad Alberto Hurtado has a very good journalism school, I think it will be a very good experience for you! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

MY FAVORITE MOVIE / TV SERIES

SUMMER PLANS