MY FAVORITE MOVIE / TV SERIES

My favorite tv series is Skins. This tv serie describes the everyday life of a group of adolescents in Bristol, UK. Skins is my favorite tv series because I start watching when I was a teenager and felt identified with characters and their problems.

My favorite characters of Skins is Emily because has the same name that I and she is also lesbian. Skins has two versions, the british and the U.S version but the best is the british one, in fact the Skins U.S was canceled after one season by contrast Skins U.K had seven season and two books about the holidays of the characters.

I would like to watch kind of series with characters that interesting lives or it’s about social conflicts. Some of my favorite tv series are Orphan Black, Sense8 and Orange is the New Black.

The last tv series I watch was “Las chicas del cable” It is a story set in Spain in the 20’s in this series, four telephone operators fight for women's rights. I would recommend this series because show strong female characters.

Comentarios

  1. I've never seen this series, but many friends have recommended it to me, but I feel it is a series for more adolescent people jajaja I got old jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Skins is a classic, I believe any young adult knows his name at least hahaha, a great series

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

SUMMER PLANS