THE BEST HOLIDAYS / CONCERT EVER

At 2018 I traveled to Brazil and was the best holidays of my life. It was my first time travelling by plane and to another country.
My best friend and I traveled to Brazil during summer vacations for two weeks. In this country we visited many tourist places like Ilha Grande, Copacabana, Christ the Redeemer, Angra dos Reis, Sugar Loaf and Selaron Steps.
In Brazil we tasted new food like feijoada, farofa, coconut water and guava. We visit many beaches that were very different from Chilean beaches because the water was´t cold and had sea turtles. 
Brazil is very interesting and different to our country because there they have a tropical weather, one day there was a powerful electric storm but was very hot.



This was the best holidays summer holidays of my life because it was my first trip abroad and without my family also I really enjoyed.
I would love to go to Brazil again because it is a very big country and think that knowing it take a long time.

Comentarios

  1. you named a lot of meas and was hungry. Surely there were many mosquitoes in Brazil

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It must be so fun to travel abroad with friends! I hope you get to visit brazil again soon :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never abroad to other cuntry, but Brazil can be good first travel by his culture. The zamba is a mgic dance.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It was an excellent vacation!!!! we definitely have to go back and see the carnaval party. Eh Eh Eh!!! My body asks zamba again!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

MY FAVORITE MOVIE / TV SERIES

SUMMER PLANS