MY FUTURE JOB

I would love to work in an independent media. When I went to school and started my love for journalism I wanted to work in a newspaper however, now, after studying this profession for four years and being closer to obtaining the degree I think that working in a newspaper where labor exploitation is too much is not what I want for my life. 

I would like to work in a communication medium where deep reports are written and not daily news. 
I imagine it as an intense work because of the emotional burdens that the researched stories carry but gratifying for the same reason.




I think this work will be a mix between writing in an office and going outside to investigate so I hope to have the possibility to travel.

I would also like to complement this work by dedicating myself to do classes at the university in the future because I like and are very interested in teaching and the salary is not as low as in traditional journalism.

Since journalism started to interest me I know that the salary is not very good but it's something I assumed when I decided to study this career and as I said before, I plan to complement traditional journalism with the development of classes at the university


Comentarios

  1. In the third year of the race I heard that the most entertaining way to be poor is to be a journalist, since I heard that I focus on being a university professor jajaajaj

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE MOVIE / TV SERIES

SUMMER PLANS