YOUR BUCKET LIST

In 2016 I created my bucket list, because I found it interesting and entertaining to do. Some of the things I included in this list are to learn another language, get a tattoo with someone, have a dog, travel to another country, fall in love, visit Machu Picchu and test LSD.
I want to write 100 things I must do before I die, So far I have written fifty-four and have turned seventeen, including getting a tattoo with my best friend, traveling to another country, falling in love and trying LSD.
Most of the activities I have listed on me bucket list I would like to make them with my friends, my family or my girlfriend.


One of the things I most want before I die is to have a daughter unfortunately it is also one of the most difficult things to accomplish because I am a lesbian and I cannot have children biologically without fertility techniques for an assisted pregnancy and adoptions in Chile are very difficult and long processes, but I still don't lose hope of doing it someday and change the life of a girl or boy without a family.
Some of the things I haven't done yet because I haven't had enough time are to learn mapudungun, sign language, learn to play chess and to play guitar but I hope to do it as soon as possible.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

MY FAVORITE MOVIE / TV SERIES

SUMMER PLANS